reiki Master course
Becoming a Reiki Master is one of the most amazing decision you will ever make. It is a profound and wonderful decision to make and a truly joyous course to do.
This Reiki Master Teacher course, known as the Mystery Teachings, is practice centric and continues your reiki journey to reveal the true self through further exploration of the original teachings of Mikao Usui and the traditional methods of Reiki.
Students will connect with the original intentions behind the techniques, meditations, principles and symbols. Students will also learn how to use the 4th and final Reiki symbol and will learn how to attune others to Reiki.
This Reiki Master Teacher level is aimed at Reiki Practitioners who have completed Reiki Levels 1 & 2 and have ideally been regularly using Reiki for several months. If you have trained with another Reiki Master you will need to email copies of your Reiki Certificates to me.
This level is taught as part of a retreat, allowing you to completely immerse yourself in the teachings without the distractions of daily life.
There will be plenty of time for practice, questions, discussions and extra-curricular activities, including meditations, the exploration of various energy tools, socialising and exploring the beauty of local area.
Once you become a qualified Reiki Master, you will be able to practice Reiki more intuitively and teach Reiki to others. However, you do not need to start teaching and can simply see the course as another step in your spiritual journey. It’s perfectly fine to take the course with the intention of learning more about Reiki.
The Reiki Master Teacher course retreat will take place over 5 consecutive days to allow you to fully immerse yourself in the teachings and practice sessions. The course will typically run from 8.30am to 6.00pm with a later start on the first day and an earlier finish on last day to allow time for arrival / departure.
This transformational 5 day course will include the following:
- Review Reiki Levels 1 and 2
- Go deeper into the traditions and spirituality of the Usui Reiki Ryoho teachings
- Learn the Reiki Master Symbol and how to use it
- Learn how to treat specific diseases, illnesses and emotional states.
- Learn about treatments taken from Mikao Usui’s original handbook and Reiki Manual
- Work with the Japanese Chakra System
- You will receive 1 attunement
- Practice Group Reiki methods
- Practice various Reiki meditation techniques
- Daily morning meditations
- Learn how to attune others to Reiki 1, Reiki 2 and Reiki Master levels
- Understand Reiki and the power of the subconscious mind
- Learn more about the history of Usui Reiki
- Scientific Proof of Reiki
- Instructions on how to set up your practice and how to teach others
- Includes accommodation and all meals.
- Optional evening energy focused, fun group activities
- Free, extensive Reiki Master Manual
- Internationally recognised Reiki Master / Teacher Certificate
Seaford, East Sussex,
Florence House is situated just 10 minutes walk from the beautiful,
clean beaches of Seaford. It’s surrounded by landscaped gardens
and nature making it ideal for moments of deeper connections,
group meditations and solitude as we journey through what is
known in the East as ‘The Mystery Teachings’.
The staff are really helpful and the newly refurbished bedrooms are
very comfortable and cosy.
Monday 30th September – Friday 4th October 2024
Investment: £1150 all inclusive
(Interest-free Payment Plans available)
Deposit of £150 to reserve your space.
Instructions regarding payment of the balance will be sent via email.